top of page

Grievance Policy

CPS parents who have a grievance should speak to their child’s teacher about their concern. If such conversation does not meet their expectations, the parents should speak with the Director of CPS. If they are still not satisfied they should meet with the President of the CPS Advisory Committee to discuss their concerns. If necessary, the President will bring the problem before the CPS Advisory Committee for added input and consensus.

bottom of page